All lessons take place at my home in north west Milton Keynes:
15a Redding Grove
Please show consideration for my neighbours when parking. Very few “non resident” spaces are available in Dorsey Close so I would instead recommend driving up Redding Grove until you find a free spot.
Covid 19 Measures
- Only one person is allowed into the building at any one time. The only exception to this rule is for initial consultation sessions when the prospective student can be accompanied by one parent/ guardian and any young siblings for whom alternative childcare cannot be arranged.
- I am unable to let the next student into the building until the previous student has left and I have disinfected both myself and the space. I promise I do this as quickly as I possibly can!
- For hygiene reasons I’m afraid I currently do not allow access to my toilet.
- I wear a mask throughout all lessons and maintain as much distance as is practical. While it is up to piano students whether or not they choose to wear a mask it is, for obvious reasons, not possible for vocal or flute students to do so.
- Vocal students are expected to bring along their own devices/ backing tracks e.g. YouTube “karaoke” tracks on a phone app.
- Please do not attend your lesson if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to sense of taste and/or smell
- Vomiting and/ or diarrhoea